The Dalmau S.T.E.A.M. Table is a versatile work table, designed specifically for science, technology,
engineering, art & mathematics (STEAM) teaching and learning. It can be used for clean work and also wet or dirty
work; including experiments, prototyping and project based learning which involve the manipulation of
materials. The table incorporates a number of features and benefits for modern learning environments.
- A range of different material options are available to be used as the table top or replaceable wear surface which allow for different work to be performed (e.g. wet, chemicals).
- The table’s frame is designed so it can be upgraded to accommodate storage trays and bins under the work surface (optional extras).
- The table has four lockable, non-marking castors designed to withstand heavy duty work (rated to 150kg each), allowing the classroom, workshop or maker-space to be quickly and easily re-configured to suit teaching needs.
- The work surface integrates the Dalmau system of clamping options, allowing for the quick and secure attachment of vices, jigs and other fixtures at each end of the table.
- The height adjustable table allows for work to be performed in a number of different ways depending on the students’ heights, the work requirements, and the use of tools or instruments.
See Product Brochure at left sidebar. Please contact us for a quote.